Trego County Lemke Memorial Hospital – Physical Therapy Department is looking for a PRN Certified Physical Therapy Assistant.
CERTIFIED PHYSICAL THERAPY ASSISTANT
· 1 PRN position available
· Days could include Monday through Saturday and hours vary as needed
· Holds current certificate as Physical Therapy Assistant
· Performs all aspects of patient care in an environment that optimizes patient safety and reduces the likelihood of medical/health care errors.
· Ability to observe and evaluate treatment effect, discusses observations with Physical Therapist.
· Ability to perform components of an appropriate assessment on all patients as related to the therapy requested and provided and reassessments as per policy. This includes neonate, pediatric, adolescent, geriatric patients, and the general patient population.
Follows plan of care, administers treatments and physical agents as directed by the Physical Therapist, after the physical therapist has evaluated the patient. Assists with restoration of patient functioning to prevent disability following injury, disease, or physical disability. Assists patients to reach their maximum performance and level of functioning, while learning to live within the limits of their capabilities. Participates in operational aspects of the department, maintains performance improvement activities within the department and participates in QI activities. Participates in all infection control, departmental equipment training, organizational safety, and fire safety programs.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY:
Our application must be completed to be considered for this position. Please send application, resume, education, licensure/certifications (if applicable) to Human Resources, 320 N. 13th St., WaKeeney, KS 67672. They may also be dropped off at the hospital business office, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (785) 743-6317. To request an application by mail or email, please email or call (785) 743-2182. Applications also available on our website: www.tclmh.org
Salary commensurate with education and experience. We offer a negotiable nationally competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We are a progressive CAH hospital with in-patient, swing bed, out-patient, home health, assisted living, long-term care, and clinic services.
Candidates must be energetic, possess strong leadership skills, willing to work as a team, have a positive attitude, friendly and compassionate toward patients.
For hospital information: www.tclmh.org
For community information: www.tregocountyks.com
TCLMH is an Equal Opportunity Provider/Employer (EOE) and a tobacco free campus