Trego County Lemke Memorial Hospital – Maintenance Department is looking for a full-time Maintenance Director.
Plan, organize, supervise, coordinate, and control the activities of the plant operations and maintenance functions which are necessary in maintaining the physical structures, HVAC, mechanical, electrical systems, utility systems and grounds of this hospital in an operative and safe working condition. Maintains performance improvement activities within the department and participates in Quality Assurance activities. Assures competency of all personnel. Assists in formulating the budget. Maintains efficient and effective department operation while requiring compliance with all state, federal and local regulatory laws, standards, and protocols.
· 1 full-time position available
· Monitors departmental personnel matters to include interviewing and the hiring of new staff, training, evaluating work performance, promotion, counseling, discipline, and termination. Follows the grievance process.
· Reports to the CEO/Administrator regarding the physical and structural conditions of hospital facilities and the status of work in progress.
· Works closely with other departments and administration. Negotiates priorities, plans work schedules, makes job assignments, orders needed materials, supplies and parts. Recommends use of outside specialty contractors as circumstances indicate.
· Schedules and supervises maintenance repair work, alterations, remodeling, construction and the checkout, installation and servicing of mechanical and electrical equipment and building systems.
· Administers and implements the preventative maintenance program of fire alarm system according to National Fire Prevention Association criteria. Responsible for the development of policies and procedures relative to fire and safety.
· Oversees the daily performance and grounds care of the hospital to assure a uniform and satisfactory landscaped appearance.
· Managing projects including remodeling and building additions preferred.
· Associate degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred; or 3 to 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY:
Our application must be completed to be considered for this position. Please send application, resume, education, licensure/certifications (if applicable), to Human Resources 320 N. 13th St., WaKeeney, KS 67672. They may also be dropped off at the hospital business office, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (785) 743-6317. To request an application by mail or email, please email or call (785) 743-2182. Applications also available on our website: www.tclmh.org
Salary commensurate with education and experience. We offer a negotiable nationally competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We are a progressive CAH hospital with in-patient, swing bed, out-patient, home health, assisted living, long-term care, and clinic services.
Candidates must be energetic, possess strong leadership skills, willing to work as a team, have a positive attitude, friendly and compassionate toward patients.
For hospital information: www.tclmh.org
For community information: www.tregocountyks.com
TCLMH is an Equal Opportunity Provider/Employer (EOE) and a tobacco free campus
About Trego County Lemke Memorial Hospital
Trego County-Lemke Memorial Hospital is a 25-bed critical access health care facility providing inpatient, emergency and outpatient services. WaKeeney and Ellis Family Care Centers offer clinic services aimed to fulfill all of your family’s needs. An attached 37-bed Long Term Care unit, 6-bed Assisted Living complex, and Home Delivered Meals complete the package by providing all aspects of care under one roof.
Our strength comes from the commitment and genuine caring of our healthcare team and the support of our community. Our vision of “To be the healthcare facility of choice for our community and surrounding area” serves as our guiding principle.