Our Rehabilitation Department has an exceptional team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and assistants and is seeking Physical Therapists to join their team!
The Physical Therapist is expected to carry out individualized physical therapy programs including assessment, treatment, planning, implementation, education, and communication to maximize each patient’s progress toward achieving functional goals.
- Evaluate patients, and set up a treatment program.
- Perform physical therapy treatment using the methods outlined in this manual.
- Supervise supportive personnel in carrying out the established program.
- Keep accurate and timely progress notes on patient being treated by Physical therapists.
- Give In-service to other disciplines when requested.
- Maintain inter-departmental relations at an optimal level.
- Provide contractual services for area facilities and organizations as contracted by Phillips
- County Hospital with approval of the Physical Therapist.
- Attends and participates in skilled swing bed and other departmental and hospital meetings as requested.
Experience and Education Requirements:
Be a graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy with a BS degree in Physical Therapy.
Possess a valid Physical Therapy license issued in the state of Kansas or evidence that application has been applied for.
Knowledge of Physical Therapy license principles, practices and equipment; knowledge and understanding of administrative methods and personnel management; ability to establish effective relations with Physicians, patients, fellow workers, and all hospital personnel.
Sign-on Bonus Available!
Applications and resumes can be submitted by following this link
About PHILLIPS COUNTY HOSPITAL
About Phillips County Health Systems
We are honored to provide extraordinary health care to the neighbors we’ve been serving for over 70 years, when and where they need it.
Our medical clinic, hospital, and primary care providers are available to treat your entire family and provide high-quality care with hometown compassion.
We provide Emergency Room Care, Visiting Specialists Clinics, Preventative Healthcare, Rehabilitation through Physical, Occupational, Speech, and Cardiac Therapy, Swing Bed Transitional Care, General Family Medicine, Surgical Procedures, Telemedicine Resources, and more.