Phillips County Hospital has a full-time career opportunity for a Medical Lab Technologist/Lab Technician.
A qualifying candidate must have:
MT or MLT (ASCP) or AMT
Work Monday – Friday and rotating call weekends
Work well independently and as a team
Conduct routine tests for use in the diagnosis and treatment of disease and performs related duties, following established pre-analytical, analytical, and post-analytical standards and practices. Work hours are Monday thru Friday with on-call rotations.
- Obtains and processes specimens for quality patient testing.
- Performs laboratory testing as outlined in the policy and procedure manuals.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment.
- Follows the Universal Precautions Policies
- Maintains required records, reports, and statistical information as directed.
- Processes specimens for reference laboratory and pathology services.
- Orders supplies as necessary to maintain adequate inventory.
- Assists other personnel as required or requested for specimen collection and processing.
- Performs, troubleshoots, and monitors quality control daily
- Reviews reference laboratory reports, and follows up as needed.
- Experience and competent in blood bank tube methodology.
- Phlebotomy skills for all age rangesGood communication skills
Just starting your career? No problem we will train!
Applications and resumes can be submitted at https://pchs.bamboohr.com/careers/57?source=aWQ9MTk%3D
About PHILLIPS COUNTY HOSPITAL
About Phillips County Health Systems
We are honored to provide extraordinary health care to the neighbors we’ve been serving for over 70 years, when and where they need it.
Our medical clinic, hospital, and primary care providers are available to treat your entire family and provide high-quality care with hometown compassion.
We provide Emergency Room Care, Visiting Specialists Clinics, Preventative Healthcare, Rehabilitation through Physical, Occupational, Speech, and Cardiac Therapy, Swing Bed Transitional Care, General Family Medicine, Surgical Procedures, Telemedicine Resources, and more.