We’re seeking highly skilled and compassionate nurses to join our hospital nursing team!
LPN Full-time every 3rd weekend and holiday rotation for day shift and evening shift. The applicant should have the ability to work in a team environment and independently. Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills are preferred. The LPN will adhere to the values of PCHS by exhibiting teamwork, communication, accountability, commitment, customer service, and professionalism, as well as meeting safety and quality standards. Certification requirements include a current LPN license for the State of Kansas, BLS, ACLS, and PALS within 6 months of hire.
Job duties include but are not limited to :
- Assures compliance with established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, continuous
- quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection control standards.
- Assist in planning, organizing, delivering, and evaluating direct care to assigned patients.
- Respect the five rights of medication administration – right patient, right time, right medication, right dose, and right route.
- Assist with administering specialized therapy or treatments to patients, monitor the emotional stability of patients, and report changes to the physician or Registered Nurse.
- Complete appropriate paperwork in the admission, dismissal, or transfer of patients.
- Attends meetings as required. Participates in various nursing committees for the purpose of enhancing and assuring the quality of nursing care.
Hospital nursing experience is preferred. Nursing home setting experience will be considered.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Sign-on Bonus Available!
Applications and resumes can be submitted online at can be https://pchs.bamboohr.com/careers/53?source=aWQ9MjY%3D
For questions, contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org
About PHILLIPS COUNTY HOSPITAL
About Phillips County Health Systems
We are honored to provide extraordinary health care to the neighbors we’ve been serving for over 70 years, when and where they need it.
Our medical clinic, hospital, and primary care providers are available to treat your entire family and provide high-quality care with hometown compassion.
We provide Emergency Room Care, Visiting Specialists Clinics, Preventative Healthcare, Rehabilitation through Physical, Occupational, Speech, and Cardiac Therapy, Swing Bed Transitional Care, General Family Medicine, Surgical Procedures, Telemedicine Resources, and more.