Our Network Operations Center is growing, and we need you to help make it happen! If you are experienced working with network operations and have a strong desire to work for a leader in the communications industry, you may be ready to join our Nex-Tech NOC team!
Our NOC Technicians monitor internal and external communications networks 247365. Duties will include monitoring, assessing, and troubleshooting Telecommunications, Data, and IPTV equipment for network faults and equipment alarms. Additional duties will include opening trouble tickets and managing ticket queues for response, follow up, and event escalations. NOC Technicians will be required to notify management and customer/clients of priority issues, provide timely status updates appropriately and follow all NOC processes and operating procedures to drive network issues to resolution. This candidate needs to be an exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing, as well as a computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering a wide variety of applications, including Microsoft Office Suite, Internet software, and E-mail support.
- High school diploma, or the equivalent.
- Associates degree in Communications, Telecommunications and/or Electronics Engineering degree preferred.
- Six months to two years of previous experience in network surveillance and/or network monitoring, as well as previous experience with Network Monitoring tools and report generation preferred.
- CCNA and/or Layer 2, and Layer 3 networking experience helpful.
- Candidate may be required to work weekends and some holidays.
- A background check will be required for this position.
Profit Sharing Bonus
Great Work Environment
Consistent Training and Mentoring
Health Insurance Options, including Company HSA Contribution
Savings Plan Options, with Company Match
Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
Interested applicants may submit an online application at www.nex-tech.com/careers and send a current resume and cover letter to Human Resources, 2418 Vine St, Hays, KS 67601, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Position will close upon placement of a qualified candidate.
Nex-Tech is an equal opportunity provider and employer.