Nex-Tech is a broadband and technology company that connects thousands of people and businesses through a robust fiber network. We deliver the highest quality Internet, with speeds up to 1 Gig, streaming TV, home security, and local and long-distance phone service. Nex-Tech also provides an array of enterprise solutions including cloud services, Hosted PBX, network security, managed IT, physical security and surveillance, advertising solutions, and network operations monitoring to business clients nationwide. Nex-Tech focuses on providing our customers the best technology and support with the best people and has been doing so for more than 70 years.
Our Customer Sales Assistant sells and promotes products and services, prepares customer contracts, and processes payments. Duties also include working closely with customers answering questions, processing adjustments to accounts, and resolving billing issues. The right person must be outgoing, maintain a proficient knowledge of products and services, have excellent oral and written communication skills, be community driven, and must also be willing to travel to work in various offices in the Nex-Tech service area.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, or Abilities:
- Skill in customer service and customer relations.
- Skill in operating a personal computer using data base, word processing, and spreadsheet software.
- Ability to communicate with customers, co-workers, and various business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to listen to the customer, determine needs, and suggest appropriate technology solutions.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma, or the equivalent
- One year of customer service, telephone sales, or equivalent work experience preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Consistent Training and Mentoring
- Great Work Environment
- Health Insurance Options, including Company HSA Contribution
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- Savings Plan Options, with Company Match
Interested applicants may submit an online application at www.nex-tech.com/careers and send a current resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nex-Tech is an equal opportunity provider and employer.