Nex-Tech is a thriving broadband and technology company, providing state-of-the-art communication services throughout Kansas and nationwide business technology solutions. Nex-Tech is a Kansas Governor’s Award of Excellence recipient and was founded in 1951 to make life better for our friends and neighbors, our customers, by giving them access to high-speed, high-tech services that some can only dream about.
Our Sales Representative’s main purpose is to generate business with customers/prospects and propose exceptional technology solutions to enhance business operations and solve issues. This position will consist of selling security solutions such as surveillance, electronic access control, and alarm systems. You will provide sales support and collaborate with project managers to create accurate sales proposals. You will receive consistent one-on-one training and ongoing mentoring from the sales managers and other sales representatives. You will also receive hands on experience and training using leading edge sales tools and tactics to promote and sell products and services for Nex-Tech.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, or Abilities:
- Knowledge and understanding of basic economic principals of pricing and financing.
- Knowledge of how to identify sales opportunity and close business.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple work assignments.
- Ability to use a solution selling approach to recognize opportunities, gather customer requirements, and properly recommend products and services.
- Ability to build a business-to-business sales network and drive revenue.
- Ready to learn about the IT industry and gain a technical understanding of those solutions.
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s degree in Business or IT Technology, or equivalent experience.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- This position requires completion of a background check.
- Two years of experience in a professional setting preferred.
- $30,000 – $50,000 Base Salary, plus Commissions
- Competitive Wages, Commissions and Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Consistent Training and Mentoring
- Great Work Environment
- Health Insurance options, including Company HSA Contribution
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Savings Plan options, with Company Match
Interested applicants may submit an online application at www.nex-tech.com/careers.
Nex-Tech is an equal opportunity provider and employer.