About Midwest Family Health
Midwest Family Health is a group of four independent pharmacies in North Central Kansas that are committed to our communities and committed to greatness. Our vision is for our patients to expect more from their family health pharmacy and deliver on that every day. We are a professional pharmacy team of dedicated, caring individuals who support each other by consistently demonstrating positivity, professionalism, and pride.
With four locations in rural communities, Midwest Family Health pharmacists have a unique opportunity to become an integral part of the patient care team. Practice in a dynamic setting with the following highlights:
- Provide access to key services such as immunizations, MTM, Medicare Part D plan comparisons and adherence packaging
- Work alongside a full homecare division, including oxygen, CPAP, diabetic shoes and continuous glucose monitoring
- Join in patient care initiatives, such as CPESN Flip-the-Pharmacy
- Operate efficiently with technologies like industry-leading PioneerRx software and dispensing automation.
At Midwest Family Health, we focus on providing exceptional pharmacy care for a patient over time, rather than dispensing a prescription at a single moment. This is accomplished in two ways:
- By building personal relationships with patients and understanding their individual needs, in the traditional spirit of independent community pharmacy
- Through our commitment to stay at the front of our industry through forward-thinking advances in technology, workflow innovations, and services