Are you a Pharmacist, or do you know a Pharmacist that may be looking for a change?
Join the Midwest Family Health Team and enjoy all of the benefit of small-town life!
As a vital member of our pharmacies, you will be responsible for dispensing medications, providing patient care, and ensuring compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements. If you are a dedicated professional with strong attention to detail and a passion for patient well-being, we invite you to explore this opportunity with us.
- Bachelor’s or Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree from an accredited institution.
- Active and unrestricted pharmacist license in the state of Kansas.
- Excellent knowledge of pharmacology and pharmaceutical calculations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in pharmacy software systems.
If you are interested in the full position description and excited about this role, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.midwestfamilyhealth.com/careers.
We are looking forward to visiting!
About Midwest Family Health
Midwest Family Health is a growing group of four independent retail pharmacy, respiratory services and home medical equipment stores with locations in Phillipsburg, Plainville, Russell and Smith Center, Kansas.