- Be accountable for the operation of Jewell County Strong Community Daycare, ensuring that the group
daycare home is operating in accordance with state licensing standards.
- Be responsible for ensuring an educational, caring and safe environment for the children and parents.
- Create a positive, loving, safe, healthy learning environment for students at all times (indoor and outdoor).
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day.
- Show respect; assist the children and their families with individual needs.
- Supervise Children.
- Recruit, select and retain quality staff.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have previous management experience and at least 1 year of experience working in a licensed child care facility.
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Early Childhood Education Degree preferred
- Must meet state requirements for education
Jewell County Strong is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability,
veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- $500/month health stipend
- Employee discount for childcare
- Paid time off
- Longevity Bonuses
- Free membership for JCS Community Wellness Center
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person at Jewell County Strong Community Daycare, 308 N Commercial, Mankato KS 66956
Deadline to apply: May 26, 2023
Job begins: July 5, 2023