Director and Nurse Manager
Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, providing personal care to and positioning residents, and monitoring residents’ vital signs and personal supplies. In accordance with applicable state law, may administer medications and participate in medication management.
- Implements the policies and procedures of Credo Senior Living.
- Assists residents with instrumental activities of daily living and activities of daily living as indicated by residents’ needs and the policies of Credo Senior Living.
- Communicates with residents and reports any variances to the Director or RN/LPN.
- Practices the standard precautions of infection control.
- Adheres to procedures for fire, life safety, disaster, work safety, and other emergency procedures indicated.
- Provides personal care, including baths, back rubs, oral hygiene, shampoos, nail care, and linen changes as indicated.
- Assists the resident with dressing needs.
- Monitors, reports, and records resident incontinence. Assists with toileting.
- Records resident vital signs and weight and reports changes to the Director or RN/LPN.
- Monitors residents’ supplies and provides a list to either the family or the Director or RN/LPN.
- May administer medications and participate in medication management according to state regulations.
- Participates and assists residents in activities.
- Transports and/or accompanies residents on out-of-residence activities as indicated.
- Works scheduled shift including overtime, scheduled weekends, holidays, and rotating shifts when necessary.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists with preparing the dining room and serving meals.
- Participates in housekeeping and laundry services as indicated.
- Participates in Credo Senior Living staff meetings and in-services. Must maintain twelve (12) in-service hours per year.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Director as required for the position.
- Completion of state requirements for a certified medication course. Holds a certification as required by state regulation. Clinical experience working with the elderly.
- Physical Demands
- Ability to stand, walk, engage in a full range of motion; ability to lift/carry medium weight (up to 35 pounds) and engage in pushing and pulling light weight; must have normal peripheral vision, normal vision, and hearing (after correction); and must have normal depth perception and sense of touch. Ability to move about with reasonable accommodation, reach, turn, twist, and touch.
- Must be able to operate building equipment.
- Must be able to provide personal care to residents, ambulating, lifting, toileting, and turning individual of at least 150 pounds.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Part-time: Occupancy bonus; Referral bonus; 401k
About Credo Senior Living
Credo Senior Living is an Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care residence where seniors can truly feel at home, remain active, and maintain their dignity. Enter any of our residences across the state of Kansas and you will sense something special too. Innovation, quality and an empowering atmosphere make Credo Senior Living residences a place where families can be secure in knowing that their parent or loved one is receiving quality and progressive care.
Our motto is Life as you want it…Care as you need it. With that in mind, a special emphasis is placed on helping residents successfully navigate the events and challenges of daily living while providing an enriching and empowering environment. Our distinctive approach has been successful because the management and staff truly consist of people with compassionate hearts, professional expertise, and a desire to offer services of the highest quality.