Responsible for putting away all freight delivered by the suppliers, using the FIFO (first in-first out) method, breaking down all cardboard boxes and taking to the recycle bin.
Days: 1 day per week – Monday
Hours: 8:00AM – 12:00PM one day per week
Pay range: $13.00
What you’ll do:
- Remove stock from boxes
- Date label individual items needing dated
- Break down all cardboard and take to the recycle trailer
- Sweep and mop the dry storage area
- Sweep the freezer
What you bring to the table:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in freight handling and using the FIFO method preferred but not required
To be successful within our organization you will need to:
- Self-starter who takes initiative, is open minded and a team player.
- Maintain a positive attitude with good energy.
- Create a positive, supportive working atmosphere.
- Display integrity and accountability.
- Accept and respond to constructive criticism and suggestions and strives for self-improvement.
- Adhere to organization policies and procedures.
- Arrive at work on time and when scheduled.
- Demonstrate flexibility, initiative and ingenuity in performing job tasks.
- Demonstrate professional conduct and maintains professional appearance.
- Demonstrate behavior that reflects the image of the institution.
Typical Working Conditions:
Well-lighted, well ventilated, clean work area. Subject to frequent interruptions and deadlines. Independent thought and action required. Communication is expected with co-workers. Occasional work beyond normal working hours. Will be required to wash hands frequently with disinfectant soap. May be exposed to moderate temperature extremes from institutional equipment and walk-in coolers. Subject to cuts. Exposed to hazards of chemicals and wet floors. This list is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
Citizens Medical Center, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or discharge history, or any other characteristic protected by law.
I understand that neither the completion of this application nor any other part of my consideration for employment establishes any obligation for CMCI to hire me. If I am hired, I understand that either CMCI or I can terminate my employment at any time and for any reason, with or without cause and without prior notice. I understand that no representative of CMCI has the authority to make any assurance to the contrary.
Citizens Medical Center, Inc. implements a Drug Free Workplace Program. Drug testing is required of applicants in accordance with relevant laws.
If you need assistance to complete this application or during any phase of the application, interview, or employment process, please notify the Human Resources Department (785) 460-4842, or visit their office located at 100 E. College Drive in the Annex building. Every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a timely manner.
About Citizens Health
About Us: Citizens Health is a community based, private, not-for-profit organization. It is comprised of:
Citizens Medical Center - a 25 bed critical access hospital
Family Center for Health Care - an outpatient rural health clinic
Prairie Senior - a skilled nursing facility
Citizens Clubhouse - an onsite childcare center that cares for children 6 weeks to school age for our workforce
Citizens Medical Equipment - our durable medical equipment business
We strive to be progressive, dependable and knowledgeable, while providing compassionate, evidence-based care to the residents of northwest Kansas.