Sign-on Bonus: – Up to $7,500
Days: Shifts available Tuesday through Saturday or Sunday through Friday
Hours: 11:00PM to 7:00AM
Pay Range: Starting at $22.12 and dependent upon experience.
- $2,000 for one primary registry in OB/GYN or General
- $5,000 for one primary registry and vascular
- $7,500 for one primary registry, vascular, and cardiac
What you’ll do:
- Perform diagnostic radiographic and CT procedures.
- Perform quality control procedures and document quality assurance findings.
- Participate in developing and maintaining the departmental policy and procedure manual.
- Enhance professional growth and development
- Complete other duties as assigned.
What you bring to the table: (Minimum Requirements)
- Associates degree in Radiologic Technology/Diagnostic Imaging.
- CT certification
- Currently registered by the American Registry of Radiologic
- Technologists and licensed by the Kansas State Board of Healing Arts.
- Skill in developing and maintaining department quality assurance.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with patients, medical staff and the public.
- Ability to maintain quality control standards.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Ability to interpret, adapt and apply guidelines and procedures.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
To be successful within our organization you will need to: (Preferred Requirements)
- Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe work environment.
- Self-starter who takes initiative, is open minded and a team player.
- Maintain a positive attitude with good energy.
- Create a positive, supportive working atmosphere.
- Display integrity and accountability.
- Accept and respond to constructive criticism and suggestions and strives for self-improvement.
- Adhere to organization policies and procedures.
- Arrive at work on time and when scheduled.
- Demonstrate flexibility, initiative and ingenuity in performing job tasks.
- Demonstrate professional conduct and maintains professional appearance.
- Demonstrate behavior that reflects the image of the institution.
Typical Working Conditions:
Contact with patients under a wide variety of circumstances. Exposed to unpleasant elements (accidents, injuries, illness, etc.). Some exposure to the risk of airborne, blood-borne disease. Able to handle emergency or crisis situations. May be required to perform emergency care. Occasional pressure due to multiple calls and inquiries. Works with ionizing radiation. Subject to electrical energy hazards. This list is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
Typical Physical Demands:
Requires sitting 50% of the time to complete radiology exams, and complete paperwork. Requires walking/standing 50% of the time to complete radiology exams and move throughout the facility. Requires exerting 20-50 pounds of force occasionally to lift and lower object and patients. Lifting over 50 pounds requires the use of a mechanical lifting device or a second human. Normal vision and hearing, with or without correction, which is adequate for all types of interpersonal communication is required. Work weekends and holidays as necessary. Take call and work overtime as needed. This list is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance available
- Pre-Tax and Roth Contributions
- Automatic 6% salary deferral upon employment
- Regular and matching contributions after one-year and 1,000 hours worked
- Provides Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Full-time coverage – equal to two times employees annual income
- Part-time coverage – one-time annual income
- Differential and Certification Pay
- Eligible employees receive shift, weekend and holiday differential pay
- Paid time off
- CME allowance
- Student Loan reimbursement
- On-site child care services
- Funeral leave
- Health Savings Account
- Dependent, Medical and Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Accounts
- Aflac Group Insurance
- Discounted membership rate for EagleMed and LifeSave
- Many More!
Visit Us at: https://cmciks.com/
Citizens Medical Center, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or discharge history, or any other characteristic protected by law.
I understand that neither the completion of this application nor any other part of my consideration for employment establishes any obligation for CMCI to hire me. If I am hired, I understand that either CMCI or I can terminate my employment at any time and for any reason, with or without cause and without prior notice. I understand that no representative of CMCI has the authority to make any assurance to the contrary.
Citizens Medical Center, Inc. implements a Drug Free Workplace Program. Drug testing is required of applicants in accordance with relevant laws.
If you need assistance to complete this application or during any phase of the application, interview, or employment process, please notify the Human Resources Department (785) 460-4842, or visit their office located at 100 E. College Drive in the Annex building. Every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a timely manner.
About Citizens Health
About Us: Citizens Health is a community based, private, not-for-profit organization. It is comprised of:
Citizens Medical Center - a 25 bed critical access hospital
Family Center for Health Care - an outpatient rural health clinic
Prairie Senior - a skilled nursing facility
Citizens Clubhouse - an onsite childcare center that cares for children 6 weeks to school age for our workforce
Citizens Medical Equipment - our durable medical equipment business
We strive to be progressive, dependable and knowledgeable, while providing compassionate, evidence-based care to the residents of northwest Kansas.