Days: Monday-Friday with an occasional holiday and weekend
Hours: 7am to 4pm
Pay Range: Begins at $64,700
What you’ll do:
- Direct patient care by performing the duties of Staff Occupational Therapist.
- Assure the continued development of the Occupational Therapy Program.
- Assure implementation of applicable hospital and corporate policies and procedures.
- Establish patient plans of care, perform updates plans of care and completion of discharge along with daily notes.
- Provide supervision of a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant.
What you bring to the table:
- Master Degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Current license, certification or registration in the State of Kansas.
- Affiliation with American Occupational Therapy Associates is preferred.
- Registered with the National Registration Examination of the American occupational Therapy Associates.
- Registered with the Kansas State Board of Healing Arts.
- Great interpersonal skills need to function in a team setting.
- Organizational ability to plan and supervise activities of the Occupational Therapy staff.
- Knowledge of accreditation standards and compliance requirements.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient documentation skills.
- Competency in applying principles, methods, materials and equipment used in Occupational Therapy.
- Ability to assess patient needs and develop and implement a comprehensive plan of care.
You will be successful in our organization if you:
- Self-starter who takes initiative, is open minded and a team player.
- Maintains a positive attitude with good energy.
- Creates a positive, supportive working atmosphere.
- Displays integrity and accountability.
- Accepts and responds to constructive criticism and suggestions and strives for self-improvement.
- Adheres to organization policies and procedures.
- Arrives at work on time and when scheduled.
- Demonstrate flexibility, initiative and ingenuity in performing job tasks.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform job functions in varying rehab settings including outpatient, inpatient and skilled nursing.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform job functions pertaining to varying age ranges from birth to end of life.
- Demonstrates professional conduct and maintains professional appearance.
- Demonstrates behavior that reflects the image of the institution.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance available
- Pre-Tax and Roth Contributions
- Automatic 6% salary deferral upon employment
- Regular and matching contributions after one-year and 1,000 hours worked
- Provides Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Full-time coverage – equal to two times employees annual income
- Part-time coverage – one-time annual income
- Differential and Certification Pay
- Eligible employees receive shift, weekend and holiday differential pay
- Paid time off
- On-site child care services
- Funeral leave
- Health Savings Account
- Dependent, Medical and Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Accounts
- Aflac Group Insurance
- Discounted membership rate for EagleMed and LifeSave
- Many More!
Visit Us at: https://cmciks.com/
Citizens Medical Center, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or discharge history, or any other characteristic protected by law.
I understand that neither the completion of this application nor any other part of my consideration for employment establishes any obligation for CMCI to hire me. If I am hired, I understand that either CMCI or I can terminate my employment at any time and for any reason, with or without cause and without prior notice. I understand that no representative of CMCI has the authority to make any assurance to the contrary.
Citizens Medical Center, Inc. implements a Drug Free Workplace Program. Drug testing is required of applicants in accordance with relevant laws.
If you need assistance to complete this application or during any phase of the application, interview, or employment process, please notify the Human Resources Department (785) 460-4842. Every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a timely manner.
About Citizens Health
About Us: Citizens Health is a community based, private, not-for-profit organization. It is comprised of:
Citizens Medical Center - a 25 bed critical access hospital
Family Center for Health Care - an outpatient rural health clinic
Prairie Senior - a skilled nursing facility
Citizens Clubhouse - an onsite childcare center that cares for children 6 weeks to school age for our workforce
Citizens Medical Equipment - our durable medical equipment business
We strive to be progressive, dependable and knowledgeable, while providing compassionate, evidence-based care to the residents of northwest Kansas.