Citizens Health is looking for an MA to work full-time at Citizens Medical Center Specialty Clinic. Under the leadership of the Department Manager and/or Nurse Supervisor, coordinates total nursing care for patients, participates in patient and family teaching and provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing staff and other health care team personnel in the clinical setting.
- 8AM to 5PM, 5 days per week
- Dependent upon licensure and experience.
What you’ll do:
- Assist medical providers by providing patient care; to include patient assessment, assisting with procedures, and performing various tests as assigned.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
What you bring to the table:
- Current C.P.R. certification or willing to obtain within 30 days of hire.
- Experience in a healthcare setting.
To be successful within our organization you will need to:
- Possess interpersonal skills needed to function in a ‘team’ setting.
- Be a self-starter who takes initiative, is open minded and a team player.
- Maintain a positive attitude with good energy.
- Create a positive, supportive working atmosphere.
- Display integrity and accountability.
- Accept and respond to constructive criticism and suggestions and strives for self-improvement.
- Adhere to organization policies and procedures.
- Arrive at work on time and when scheduled.
- Demonstrate flexibility, initiative and ingenuity in performing job tasks.
- Demonstrate professional conduct and maintains professional appearance.
- Demonstrate behavior that reflects the image of the institution.
Medical, dental and vision insurance available
Pre-Tax and Roth Contributions
- Automatic 6% salary deferral upon employment
Regular and matching contributions after one-year and 1,000 hours worked
Provides Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Full-time coverage – equal to two times employees annual income
- Part-time coverage – one-time annual income
Differential and Certification Pay
- Eligible employees receive shift, weekend and holiday differential pay
- Paid time off
- On-site child care services
- Funeral leave
- Health Savings Account
- Dependent, Medical and Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Accounts
- Aflac Group Insurance
- Discounted membership rate for EagleMed
- Many More!
Visit Us at: https://cmciks.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=123&source=aWQ9MTM%3D
About Citizens Health
About Us: Citizens Health is a community based, private, not-for-profit organization. It is comprised of:
Citizens Medical Center - a 25 bed critical access hospital
Family Center for Health Care - an outpatient rural health clinic
Prairie Senior - a skilled nursing facility
Citizens Clubhouse - an onsite childcare center that cares for children 6 weeks to school age for our workforce
Citizens Medical Equipment - our durable medical equipment business
We strive to be progressive, dependable and knowledgeable, while providing compassionate, evidence-based care to the residents of northwest Kansas.