Position Information: Assist medical staff coordinator with the daily operations of the credentialing department to develop, manage, and monitor processes and procedures that support credentialing and re-credentialing, and provider set-up.
Days: Monday-Friday, 5 days a week
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
Pay Range: dependent upon experience
What you’ll do:
- Provide support to all of the credentialing functions
- Application management for appointment and reappointment and primary source verifications
- Maintain the database of licensing and documents for credentialing use
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor degree in related field with 5 years clinical experience.
- One to four years of credentialing experience preferred.
- Appropriate experience may be substituted for college education.
- CPCS or CPMSM preferred
To be successful within our organization you will need to:
- Self-starter who takes initiative, is open minded and a team player.
- Maintain a positive attitude with good energy including during stressful days.
- Create a positive, supportive working atmosphere.
- Display integrity and accountability.
- Accept and respond to constructive criticism and suggestions and strive for self-improvement.
- Adhere to organization policies and procedures.
- Arrive at work on time and when scheduled.
- Demonstrate flexibility, initiative and ingenuity in performing job tasks.
- Demonstrate professional conduct and maintain professional appearance.
- Demonstrate behavior that reflects the image of the institution.
- Embrace the organization’s core values of Service to Others, Quality, Teamwork, Respect and Viability in a manner that always makes our children feel well cared for and personally cared about.
- Perform job duties in a manner that always protects coworkers, the organization and others from harm.
- Engage in a type of teamwork and interpersonal skills that always promote the success and sense of well-being of every associate touched by any decision made or actions taken.
- Demonstrate an eagerness for learning and personal growth that keeps pace with an environment that is constantly evolving.
- Conduct oneself in a manner that serves as a role model of competence and caring for all associates.
Typical Working Conditions:
- Subject to frequent interruptions.
- Subject to varying and unpredictable situations.
- Work under moderate stress.
- Occasional evening and weekend work.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- This list is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance available
- Pre-Tax and Roth Contributions
- Automatic 6% salary deferral upon employment
- Regular and matching contributions after one-year and 1,000 hours worked
- Provides Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Full-time coverage – equal to two times employees annual income
- Part-time coverage – one-time annual income
- Differential and Certification Pay
- Eligible employees receive shift, weekend and holiday differential pay
- Paid time off
- Student loan reimbursement
- On-site child care services
- Funeral leave
- Health Savings Account
- Dependent, Medical and Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Accounts
- Aflac Group Insurance
- Discounted membership rate for EagleMed
- Many More!
About Citizens Health
About Us: Citizens Health is a community based, private, not-for-profit organization. It is comprised of:
Citizens Medical Center - a 25 bed critical access hospital
Family Center for Health Care - an outpatient rural health clinic
Prairie Senior - a skilled nursing facility
Citizens Clubhouse - an onsite childcare center that cares for children 6 weeks to school age for our workforce
Citizens Medical Equipment - our durable medical equipment business
We strive to be progressive, dependable and knowledgeable, while providing compassionate, evidence-based care to the residents of northwest Kansas.