Responsible for preparing residential real estate loan documents, booking loans, disbursing funds, and tracking/imaging loan documents. Works within the escrow servicing team to acquire, analyze and organize all essential documents required for escrow loans. Processes requests from Bank personnel and ensures requests are completed in a timely fashion; performs a variety of routine daily tasks; reviews reports.
Key Results Areas:
· Process loan applications and underwriting in a timely manner to ensure loan documents are produced and timeframes are met.
· Funds, maintains and modifies loans in core system with supporting documentation as requested.
· Acquire, analyze and organize essential documents required for escrow disbursements and maintenance.
· High School diploma or GED; Associate Degree or college preferred.
· Prior mortgage loan processing experience preferred.
· One year banking operations experience preferred.
· Knowledge of state and federal lending regulations and Astra Bank Loan Policies preferred.
· While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to alternate sitting and standing. Must also regularly use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk and periodically lift 20-40 lbs.
· The position typically requires a minimum of 40 hours of work per week Monday – Friday.
Astra Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this classification. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job
To select multiple options, hold to Command Key/Control Key while clicking your options.