Advantage Architectural Woodwork, located just 4 miles north of Levant, KS. It is a 20 minute drive from Colby, Kansas. Colby is a small town with all the amenities needed and without the hustle and bustle of the city life.
• Conducting project-based research
• Reading architectural blue prints and shop drawings
• Execution of hand, power and machine tools
• Ability to read and understand architectural and shop drawings
• Willingness to learn new techniques
• Working with other materials such as glass, aluminum, and wood fiber board
• Ability to consistently produce a high-quality product free of defects
· Supervising and training staff.
· Creating and managing the staff, maintenance, and work schedules.
· Overseeing work to anticipate, detect, and address factors that impede operations.
· Enforcing safety regulations and protocols.
· Implementing strategies to optimize workflow and operational efficiency.
· Ensuring that all equipment and machinery are properly operated and maintained.
• Knowledge and science of exterior woodwork
• Self-motivation a must
• Ability to have good communication skills including visual, verbal and writing
• Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
• Knowledge of CNC machine programing and operations a plus
• Familiarity with CAM (Computer-Aided Manufacturing) a plus
About Advantage Architectural Woodwork
Advantage Architectural Woodwork specializes in energy-efficient European windows and doors for low energy homes and buildings. We are located in northwest Kansas along I-70. Our windows and doors are the "Tesla of windows." They are custom built to order right here in our facility. The use of these energy efficient windows and doors make a more refined and rewarding living experience. With our smartwin technology, we provide the most efficient, high quality and hand crafted energy efficient European wood window and door systems. This technology is very popular with the passive house builders.